Heritage Foundation of Williamson County: LeHew Mansion Renovation
LeHew Mansion was built in 1889 as a home for the Haynes family. Recently it was used as a classroom building for O’More College of Design. Rock City worked with Heritage Foundation of Williamson County to renovate the building to be used as an innovation and entrepreneurial center for the Williamson County Chamber of Commerce.
The center will accommodate seven start-up companies in innovative office spaces including state-of-the-art data and access control. The Heritage Foundation maintained the building’s historical character by preserving elements such as doors and wall coverings. The building will be restored to its original historical significance in a later phase.